Friday, August 20, 2010

~~Time for a much needed break~~

Last week was crazy and it was a wonderful feeling when I dropped my final answer sheets at the professor's mail box.Its holiday time now ,we have a short break before classes start in September only thing we should pass in all the subject. Hoping that a miracle will get me through in those two economics papers :)

My bro booked tickets to Chicago and I m flying down there tomorrow. Last month we were discussing about this plan and he booked tickets for me.


I am imagining what would have happened if i had taken this ticket to the airport.

4 comments:

sheila said...

hahaha...antha bro va nambinaa...appadithaan nadakkum :)
Enjoy your break :)

Sripriya said...

Depart Chicago......? you live in Newyork right? Confused? Believe, the itenary is a mock up not a real one!

Sripriya said...

If you have free time,pls visit my place! Red carpet is waiting for you to welcome! No mock up tickets...... nothing, Catch Greayhound bus, that's it.

Sriram JP said...

@Sripriya
it wasn't a mockup ticket it was the first ticket my bro booked , then after realising the mistake we had to cancel and rebook again!

yea there is also a bolt bus to boston which is cheaper will plan sometime in fall :)