Wednesday, August 25, 2010

~~My Hair cut experience~~

Due to my busy schedule I forgot that I had to cut my hair, the last time I did that was way back when I was in India. So when KG asked me what I m going to do in Chicago the first thing came to my mind was to have a hair cut.

Newyork is a city where I can be on my own, each and every shop is just few meters from my apartment but here I have to depend on Suji or Sivaram to take me to the shop. But the problem here was these people have never ventured into a hair cut shop in the locality.Last Monday Suji said lets explore and drove me to a shop, yea it was salon and there was a customer having her hair cut with a 'chatti' like thing on her head.By the look of it I didnt want to try there and since it was little expensive we decided to try something else.

Then Sivaram took me to another shop yesterday, which more resembled as a normal salon. This was the first time I m having a hair cut from a lady and as usual she was amazed to see how thick my hair was and asked how did I manage to grow like that.She asked me how do I want her to cut my hair, I replied its in your hand and you can do whatever you want.She pointed to a picture and told she will cut like that ,I said I m fine with and she started her job. After ten minutes when it was fully done she said go and check your weight you would have lost 10 pounds :).

Edit: Pic added for fans :)

10 comments:

sheila said...

haha...where's the pic of ur new hairdo??

Sripriya said...

Sriram, Again need a proof, I mean the latest picture to show that u did go to Haircut yesterday.

sheila said...

...and i thought i was the one keeping tabs on sri...thx for the company Priya :))

Sriram JP said...

ha ha wait wait, will take one in the evening and post it up :)

Siva said...

@sheila
teacheramma proof iruntha than OK solluvaanga..no wonder you both are teacherammas!

Sripriya said...

Good Boy Sriram! How are you feeling now? u said, u lost 10 lbs after hair cut right.
Acutually u did a Spring cut! Summer is almost over!

Thanks for your picture!

sheila said...

cute...as ever :)))

Sriram JP said...

@Shiela, Thiru
Thanks :))

@Priya
Falls starts only next week,dont worry adukulla it will grow !

KG said...

@Sri,

I was searching for thirushti picture to hang in front of my new home. Thank you very much, your photo-at-right time solved my problem ;))

Sriram JP said...

@KG
I thought I already got one for Swathi from Sikkim :))