Thursday, August 12, 2010

~~Eating at Indian Restaurants~~

Last Sunday we had a heated argument on where to have lunch,Raj didn't want to think about any other place apart from Saravana bhavan. I normally think twice before going there because it reminds me of my previous company's canteen. Since he was my guest I had to agree with him. I wonder why people insist on having lunch at Indian restaurants when there are hundreds of wonderful places around to dine in NYC. Normally when I m in home I eat Indian food and while going out I will experiment with other delicacies.

Anyways what I found when I reached Lexington Avenue was there were a handful of Indian restaurants serving the Newyorkers. So whenever any guests come to visit me I m going to take them there!

7 comments:

sheila said...

ellaam on neram...kaayaama irukurathunaale indian food arumai innum puriyile...

Sriram JP said...

@ Sheila
I like Indian home food not Indian hotel food :)

Refreshing to see yr comments...
for sometime without any comments in my posts it was as if I am talking alone !

sheila said...

:))

i also don't like indian hotel food in U.S.....had some really yummy hotel food in india..

Sriram JP said...

Does it include trichy :) ?

sheila said...

yeah sri....luved sangeeta's :))

KG said...

...regarding xperimenting...have u started eating Non-veg or what??

Sriram JP said...

still a Vegan :)