Thursday, August 12, 2010

~~Student life advantages~~

Being a student has its own advantages you only have to worry about assignments and exams, for rest of the things there are always friends and relatives.When they come to meet me ,I needn't play the host card as they sponsor me for everything when roaming around.The buck doesn't stop here when they leave take care that I m placed in a comfortable position.

When Raj came over for the weekend he
--> refilled my supplies- he was jealous that I have lost few kgs or rather he put on weight ,so he stocked my refridgerator with ice creams,chocolates,pastries,cheese etc

-->recharged my metro card-can have more than 10 trips for free

--> pocket money - this will last more than a month

What a jolly life :)

2 comments:

sheila said...

oh!....those good old days!!...enjoy while it lasts :)

Sriram JP said...

yea maximum utilization ;)