Sunday, August 22, 2010

~~Miracles do happen~~

I cant believe myself when I saw I got B+ in micro economics and B- in macro economics. Given the fact on how I wrote both the exams either one of the things below should be right

a)what ever new theories I have proposed in the answer sheet should have been path breaking concepts,the professor should have got goosebumps while reading those and would have rewarded with good marks.

b) Professor should have been kind hearted.
Anyways now I can enjoy this break with much more relief!

Edit:
Priya here are my grades proof :)) , even I got a heart attack after seeing that !!!

13 comments:

Kris Nayak said...

Congrats Buddy!

sheila said...

haha...u got lucky sri...i think it's choice "b". Anyway, now u can enjoy your break !! :))

Sriram JP said...

@Kris
Thanks buddy :)

@Sheila
you are underestimating my potential ;)

Sripriya said...

Sriram,

Need a proof to confirm that you got B+ or B_(& also "YOU" passed) in Economics.

I doubt, instead of reading your Economics paper your professor read this blog and might have given marks..... if that is not the case, "Vazhthukkal" for your path "breaking" concepts.

Sriram JP said...

@Priya
added proof :)) I m sure prof would nt have read my blog!

Sripriya said...

Sriram,
Looks like you haven't read my comment properly, ---- "Need a proof to confirm that you got B+ or B-(& also "YOU" passed) in Economics)

Is this a second mockup (but this time by Sriram), how can i believe that the marksheet or marks belongs to you, you might have copied some one's .......

Sriram JP said...

@Priya
wait for sometime I will get all the grades,then will post it you can put your signature :)
enga appa/amma koda enna mark vanginanu kekalai ,I m overwhelmed you have taken over that responsibility ;)

Sripriya said...

Of course, As a K.P.S of Mala Aunty,I should take care and give reports when she ask!

Siva said...

@sri
teacherammata konjam jakrathaya iru

@priya
hi teacheramma!

Sripriya said...

@Siva!

Thanks Siva!
Yes, My mom is retired teacher and My dad is retired PA to district Judge.In short,i need a proof!
:)

KG said...

@Priya,

Oooouch! you what, K.P.S of Mala auntie?

Sripriya said...

hi Siva & KG,

@KG,

you know what is K.P.S right?

Siva said...

@teacheramma
KGku theriyathu.. explain pannidu