Tuesday, August 24, 2010

~~Morning howler~~

When I opened my mail box today, I got a mail from one of my close friend !

Hi Sriram,,

How are u??

I thought and you did... I told you right that u will forget to mail / call all of us here and u will definelty not give us your US number.

Dont tell me , you did not have time and u were busy with ur school and stuff. If you can find time to have a blast @ ur welcome party and post the pictures in Face book,, you need to find time for these as well. Got chaaa... I am yelling @ you , u idiot :@

Neways,, indha mail ku kooda nee reply pannale naa ,,, unna terrorist nu solli US ku oru mail or call ready panniduven .. Mind u


Just thinking how to reply to this mail !

Edit:
my reply
oooooops I was really thinking that I gave my number to u :)
anyways note it down

her reply back:
I knew you will do this.. if i had not sent u this mail, u would have kept silent without bothering to keep in touch.
How do u manage to be like this yaaa..... stupid fellow....indha mail aa padikum bodhu edho comedy story padikara maari nalla colgate ad le vara maari palla eeeee nu vechu siri :@

21 comments:

sheila said...

haha...would luv to c ur "apolegetic" reply :)

Sriram JP said...

hehe apology aa padikka padikka siripu than vanduchu and she also knows I wont take it serious :)

Sripriya said...

"....... mail from one of my close friend " and
"......she also knows I wont..... " ------ enna,onumme puriyalaye.....
If ur friend is "she", how do(did u)forget?

sheila said...

@ sri
yaar antha "she"??

Sriram JP said...

@Priya & Shiela
my classmate married and settled now,so no imaginations :)

sheila said...

che che...romba "chappunnu" aayiduthu ;)

Siva said...

@sheila
i cant believe that actually believed what Sri said!

Siva said...

@Sri,

Your 'Married' friend has a very good sense of humor!

sheila said...

un "married" friend unna pathi nallaave therinju vachirukkaa :)
btw...nice mazhuppal in your reply to her.....yaaro kaathu adikkuthu nnu nenaikiren :)

Sripriya said...

@Sriram,

"You can fool some of the people all the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all the time."-- Abraham Lincoln

Sriram,
when did you start writing stories?

KG said...

IDIOOOOT, you haven't given me too your mobile number...

(anyway, even if you give, i won't keep in touch)

(and pleaseeeee close your E's

Sriram JP said...

@Sheila
no mazhupal and all just made it short and sweet :)

@Priya
u started with english proverbs :)
hey naan story ezhudina I portray my self as super hero not as a absent minded person getting bashings from my friend :)

Sriram JP said...

@KG
is it so :)
actually when Diana got the connection for me and she told me you can call anybody but not people in Qatar!

Siva said...

@teacheramma
nalla solreenga palamozhi...

sheila said...

@ siva
Priya vin maru peyar "Pazhamozhi" :))

@ KG
ennavo avanai odane koopidara maathiri... :))

KG said...

@Shiel,

But unlike my(our)friend, i'll not say "Don't come" :)))

Siva said...

@KG
you seemed hurt by your 'friend':)

KG said...

@Siva.

No..absolutely..not at all. I was relieved & happy. Btw, this "friend" is different :))

Unknown said...

maybe i know who "she" is :D
Does "she" know about this blog???

Sriram JP said...

Haran you got it :))

Sriram JP said...

and I wont be bold enough to put it here if she reads it :)