Wednesday, June 15, 2011

~~A walk down museum mile~~

   Since I couldn't be in the house for more than four hours Yesterday I decided to visit one of the museums. Yesterday it was the museum mile day as all the museums in the 5th Avenue were open to public ,the whole street was blocked for traffic and there were lots of street artists performing in the street. It was fun to look those stuffs . First I decided to goto Solomon R Guggenheim museum which had few Von Gogh painting, since much of the museum was under renovation I quickly finished the rest of the exhibits.




 So to kill the rest of the time I went to METS, it is so huge that one can spend days there when I went there last time I saw the Asian section and Roman sculptures. This time I decided to see the Renaissance painting, American modern arts and Mesopotamian artifacts. It was a good time pass I was there till 9. Then I went to the local taxi dabba to have cheap and delicious Indian food and then took a long walk back home.

PS:Picture taken last time when I went there!

2 comments:

JP said...

ஆர்ட் மியூஸியத்தில் KG

ஒரு மூலையில்.. இலைகளால் அலங்கரிக்கப்பட்ட பெண்ணின் ஓவியம் வைக்கப்பட்டிருந்தது....

KG அதையே பார்த்துக்கொண்டு யோசித்துக்கொண்டிருக்க..

நண்பர் கூப்பிட்டார் : " இலையுதிர்காலம் வர இன்னும் நாளிருக்கு... வா போகலாம்..."

sheila said...

sooooooper JP!!! another classic KG joke!!! :)