Monday, June 13, 2011

~~Trip to UN~~

  Though I am in NYC for more than a year I never visited UN, most of the time we have speakers from UN coming to our college. When I found there was an event in UN I decided to go there. UN is located in the east river which directly opposite to where I stay so it around 45 minutes to go there.
  Getting in UN is more like getting into the center of the world where you see people from different parts of the world. I found few of my college mates there so it was more like home. The topic was on how legitimate the organization and speaker talked about various policies taken by the organization and the reforms needed to make the organization better.

1 comment:

sheila said...

I remember visiting the UN in Geneva and feeling very intimidated on entering it