Thursday, June 9, 2011

~~party at river basin~~

   Today I attended my friend's birthday party at river basin. This is a beautiful river side restaurant located on the banks of river Hudson.  My friend even messaged stay hydrated till the evening as today was the hottest day in the year so far in the year in NYC. But by evening there was little rain which cooled down the temperature.

 I was thinking of gift to get for my friend then I finally packed the Snoopy I had, since she likes dogs. It proved to be a great idea she liked the gift very much and I got a big hug and two kisses for that gift :)

3 comments:

sheila said...

ada paavi!!! re-gifting aa???

actually, I have to confess I have done it countless times for kids' bday parties :)

JP said...

Puppy Love?

KG said...

no JP, it's Snoopy Love