Tuesday, June 7, 2011

~~Long walk home~~

  I went to conference in mid town today and while coming back why not I walk back to my home, I have walked 30 or 40 blocks but not 75 blocks which is around 4 miles. I accepted the challenge and started walking, I knew in my mind the last half mile would be the most difficult part as the body would be tired and at the same time its not worth taking the subway for it. So anyways I started walking though the streets , I stopped once in the middle at the Gray's payapa shop and grabbed glass of fresh papaya juice. The last mile I called my friend and started chating with him which kept me occupied and within minutes I reached home.

4 miles in 90 minutes a milestone reached :)

2 comments:

sheila said...

couldn't find any kilis or fishes to walk with u ??

JP said...

நடப்பது எல்லாம் நன்மைக்கே!