Friday, June 24, 2011

~~Another Indian Restaurant~~

  My mobile's display is not displaying anything so I took to the service center to replace it ,the mobile shop was located around 82th street and there was a new Saravana Bhavan (the second branch in the city) started in 80th street. So I thought I will give it a try. Went to the mobile store first booked for the replacement and then walked from that place to HSB.
 There were those typical south Indian foods and I had mysore masala dosai. Being a Friday night I met few of my Indian friends having dinner there , chatted with them for sometime and just now coming home.

6 comments:

sheila said...

heyy...my fav restaurant!! why didn't u take me there when I came to NYC???

Sriram JP said...

The one I went opened this month which is near my place, the other one is little far!

Unknown said...

I am going to NJ Saravana Bavan for a lunch with my friends. Good food, good people gala time

KG said...

Mysore Masala Dosa is my all-time-fav...my typical order of dosa if it's available

JP said...

There are many ways to eat a masala dosa. Whatever the way one eats, there is a very good reason for doing that. It shows some traits of the person that is you...

1. People who open the masala dosa and eat it.

2. People who start from both end and approach the masala later.

3. People who do not finish all the masala.

4. People who finish all the masala with the little dosa they have.

5. People who start from the middle and proceed to both ends.

6. People who eat the dosa making sure that the masala lasts for the whole dosa.

7. People who take one or two bites and then offer the dosa to others.

8. People who wait for others to make the offer first.

9. People who offer dosa only when they cannot finish it on their own.

10. People who offer the whole dosa and eat from others plates.

So next time you sit with a person eating a masala dosa, look closely and see if he falls into one of the above categories. You may be surprised as how much it reveals about the person.

In case of Mysore masala dosa, guess what KG does...!

KG said...

JP, what he does?