Saturday, June 4, 2011

~~Trip to prospect park~~

  The weather today was really good mild winds,slightly cloudy and pleasantly sunny. Few of my friends who went to Washington DC last week came running back to the NYC as they found that they couldn't afford to waste the weekend there.

  My Egyptian friend invited us the BBQ at prospect park in Brooklyn, it was an hour by metro from my place. Though there wasn't much choice for me in the lunch menu the few veggies I ate were really yummy. Then we took a long walk around the park. The whole walk my friend was bitching about the life in DC like how shops close early,how there was no sign of life in night and even for a grocery shop they have to walk 30 minutes to reach there. Only way I consoled her was she should be happy that NYC is just 4 hours from DC.

5 comments:

sheila said...

and how long do u plan on hanging around NYC ?!? ;)

Ponnarasi Kothandaraman said...

Thats a nice blog page here....1st time in ur blog and am hoping 2 visit more...Keep writing!

Cheers
PK!

sheila said...

ahem...ahem...looks like u found yourself a fan Sri ;)

Sriram JP said...

@sheila
Will be in NYC as long as I could afford paying rent :)
btb there r many passive fans who read my blog :)

@PK
Thanks for visiting blog!

sheila said...

nee periya aal thaan...with eraalamaana visirigal ;)