Sunday, March 7, 2010

~~My meeting with tamil writer 2~~

I have written about about my friend Arvind's dad who publishes a tamil literature magazine and writes lots of stuff too. He also has his own blog and posts many prominent articles and poems by various writers apart from his own thoughts. Aravind who is in US now had sent few stuffs to be given to his parents via Raj,which gave to me two months back. I was looking for an right time to goto his house but one was or other it was getting delayed.

Finally I made up my mind to goto their home ,I called his dad and announced my arrival. Since they had recently painted their house in a different color I missed their place . It took a while to identify their house with a renovated look. Once inside I started talking with the uncle, he gave a copy of his latest magazine and one of his short stories. Then he told about the recent book fair and told he was able to sell a good deal of his books. Then I asked about his newly got house ,he said that place was good enough to keep all his book. Then I asked him about the next novel he is writing , he has started writing that and have introduced a lot of characters and complicated the novel and he is thinking of a right a way come of it

Returned home after having good lunch in their house, a morning well spent

No comments: