Friday, March 12, 2010

~~IPL festival Begins~~


IPL 201o has started with a bang ,while I m writing this a wicket has fallen in the first delivery of the match. Even though I don't follow each and every ball of the match like my friend Krishna does, I usually watch few overs if the match is interestingly poised.

One interesting thing to watch out for are the use of Mongoose bats which looks more or less like a baseball bat. People like Mattew Hayden have planned to use it this season, interesting to see how this thing will put into use. I have started imagining plight of the poor bowlers getting smashed all around the park.


Picture above looks like a warrior ready for the battle! Hope to see some wonderful action in the coming months.

5 comments:

KG said...

Get ticket and go for the Chennai match :)

I'am missing live-presence and fun :(

Kris Nayak said...

Well, watching the match ball by ball isn't as bad as you make it sound :)
And I think that mongoose thing looks more like an Oar used in boats.. go check around Chennai harbor if any fisherman has lost his or not :P

Sriram JP said...

@KG
I m not living in Doha where everything is free ;)
tickets are Damm costly :(

Sriram JP said...

@Kris
yeayea with cheergirls , bollywood celebs n yr lovable ads around there isnt a dull moment ;)
Mongoose bats r not oars but a deadly weapon, one you cant use to defend but only attack :)

KG said...

Never mind the cost baby, have fun :)