Tuesday, March 23, 2010

~~Toaster in the rumbles~~

Last weekend I was cleaning one of my grandma's cupboards,many things which were not in use were stocked there. Things from small to large utensils,forks,spoons, juice maker are few things which I took from the rumble. What caught my attention was a new bread toaster hidden inside. I asked my grandma why didn't she uses it and she replied that thing occupies the space in the kitchen.

I found a place right on top of the microwave and to have continuous use of it, I brought packs of bread,peanut butter,cheese and jam during the weekend. After a gap of more than 15 months I am back into the kitchen. Even though I have just started with making toasts something better than nothing. I packed peanut butter toast and as usual found a fan.So have to take the toast tomorrow also.

EDIT:
What is the best compliment you ever got for your cooking ?
There are quite a few appreciations I have got for my cooking experiments. The one I got for today. Here it is as told " Yummy, it takes me back to the school days,my mum used to make stuffs for me like that". Isn't it a great compliment ?

No comments: