Friday, March 19, 2010

~~Movie I saw~~



A good good movie to start my Friday night. Its been long time a movie had wet my eyes, "Hachiko - A dog's story" did that. A wonderful movie portraying a dog and its relation with his master.



Richard Gere finds a lost dog in the railway station and picks it home. After initial objections, his wife agrees to keep it with him. Story goes on how the dog follows him to station everyday and comes back to the station by evening to receive him. One day the dog finds his master never returns from the train. What goes on further are the scenes which will really touch your heart.The movie is taken from a dog's perspective,from the way it sees the people and how it imagines things.


This movie is based on a true story happened in Japan during 1920's ,the above picture is the statue of Hachiko erected in Shibuya station honouring its loyalty to his master.

EDIT:
I recommended this movie to whom so ever I chatted with on Friday night and saturday morning , one of friend dropped a mail about it .

machi I have read that story in my Japanese book. :) , it's in a place called Shibuya in Tokyo. They have a statue for the dog and it's called Hachiko exit (station). And it's a very famous meeting place now !
Here it is, I went there and took a pic :) , Since I knew this story, it was just awesome to be there and to take a pic !


3 comments:

KG said...

so you got Dog Dreams at night?

Sriram JP said...

hehehe only angels in my dreams ;)

KG said...

one angel, two angels or three or more??