Monday, March 1, 2010

~~Trip to Munnar: Prelude~~

My friend Saravanan is moving to Bangalore soon,so asked me to make a trip to Cochin before he leaves. I said I will think about it.

Apart from that its quite sometime I was planning trip home , I used to call mum whether she was free that weekend one way or other she was busy with some work. So I thought its better to goto some other place, Cochin was the first thing came to my mind. When I told mum that I m going to Cochin she said she will cancel all the appointments and join me for the trip. Since its easier for me to meet her at Cochin than at Trichy I agreed and booked tickets.

Called up Raj ,he was ready for it and he booked tickets from Bangalore. So we gathered few other people and finalised our trip. Once we gathered people we discussed about the location. It was an unanimous choice that we are going for Munnar,a beautiful hill station.

3 comments:

Sripriya said...

Sriram,
Pictures are awesome (ie photos without people. During my next visit to India,I should definitely go, visit & enjoy. You have all kinds of peopls as your friends. that's nice to know. i have some question about wealth management, i wanted to learn WM, hope Ashok will help me!
At last, I saw Aunty after long time, (ie through picture, i saw her in arivuthirkoil function photos) thanksssssssssssssssssss a lottttttttttt. I feel great now! Aunty is Great! (i know u and KG, would comment)

Mala said...

Unclea maranthittiye Sripriya...! Pl see photos with people also!!!
- Jp

KG said...

Priya..O..Priya..really, i care for you, puleeeeease take my advise - as soon as possible go and see doctor. I'am very sorry to say you are suffering from "Beautylokemia" (i.e) it's a new syndrome that makes ppl to see something that is "Not great" as "Great"!