Friday, March 26, 2010

~~Holy(free) Trip~~

After a long time I thought of going home for a weekend,reason being my school mate's reception. When I told my mum I m coming home for the weekend,she as usual said her calendar is booked and she has planned to go on a holy trip. And she asked whether I am interested to join. Then she added that you needn't bother about anything regarding this trip ,since everything is taken care by them (ie) Travel cost is FREE, place I m going to stay is FREE, food will be given for FREE. So like a person living in Doha I can enjoy everything for FREE for next few days :))

Place we planned to visit are Kollur,Dharmasthala, Subramanya, Hornadu, Sringeri and Udupi. I like Dakshin Karnataka not for their temples but for their beautiful surroundings and wonderful people. So having very high hopes about the trip. Since photography is banned inside the temples I can say well in advance I wont be able to post those pictures in the blog.

1 comment:

KG said...

hahaha :)...athuku than ivalavu free eluthiniya?