Monday, August 4, 2008

My meeting with a tamil writer!

Last Saturday I was in Chennai to send off my roomie to Florida. It was a thrilling experience where we started all the purchased all the materials including checkin baggage just hours before the journey.
On the way back I went to another friend s house. Was talking with his dad.Conversation went around our life in cochin.Then it we talked about tamil.Came to he is writer and publisher of tamil literatary magazine. He is doing the work for the past twenty years . I should bow to his interest in tamil,which is very rare to been nowdays.It was amazing to note how he finds time to do this job inspite of his busy scehdule in his job.He said he also blogging his regularly @ http://navinavirutcham.blogspot.com/ .
It is a good blog where we can find some wonderful short stories in tamil

No comments: