Monday, August 4, 2008

Sunday lunch-goodbye to my dieting

Sunday I planned to meet my cousin who had flown down from US . It was decided we will meet at another cousin s place for lunch. My mum who as usual had her own plans took me to shopping.

After getting her what she needed ,we started to my cousin s place.

When I looked at the lunch I remembered our corporte treats at TAJ but even those had less varieties for a vegetarian like me.

After eating all the stuffs I felt the dieting which I had taken for the past two months has become like a dust in sky.

To make the matter worse I checked my weight when I left to Cochin at railway station ,alas my weight has gone up by a kg!!!

2 comments:

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

Ahhh!! Was pleasure reading this post. Hope you enjoyed your time :). Never mind the dieting, eat well and exercise :)

Sriram JP said...

yeayea but problem is i dont do exercise also :)