Friday, September 4, 2009

~~Weekend plans~~

Its planned weekend for a change , I have booked my tickets to Trichy some months back. There are two important things to do in this trip ,first is to attend my friend's marriage and next is to have a hair cut.

Apart from that a funny thing happened in between my last visit ,out of all the gifts one can give to my mum ,my uncle bought her a microwave oven who is very much contented with the minimal kitchen items she has. Now my aunt has asked me to check how often does my mum use it.Last thing I heard from my mum was during Vinayaka Chaturthi she has tried to make kozhukattai's using the oven and ended my making roasted kozhukattai.

Should go home and hear other stories from my mum!

1 comment:

KG said...

haha..next shd be Roasted idli or may be fried dosa.

Mala - continue to maintain creativeness!!!