Monday, September 14, 2009

~~Shopping @ Paris corner~~

Last Saturday my uncle said he needed to get some dry fruits , my suggestion of nuts and spices a famous outlet in the locality. But my grandpa being more economical suggested us to goto Govindappa street a narrow lane near mint street in Paris corner where we used to get dry fruits at wholesale rates.
By evening myself and my uncle went to the place in my bike ,once we entered mint street I got a feeling that I have entered north India both sides of the roads with hindi boards and people dressed in kurtha pyjamas women wearing sarees in north Indian style. It was quite an experience.

What else we reached Govindappa street purchased dry fruits and came back!!!


PS: When I had just finished writing first two paragraphs of this blog my uncle called and asked me to drop him at Koyambedu,after that exhausting journey in bike. My lungs is filled with black smoke got from lorries,white smoke from autos,grey smoke from buses,apart from that it also contains some solid particle like sand dust thanks to pits dug in one half of the road by Metro water department.Who said atmosphere contains 28% oxygen?

2 comments:

KG said...

Did you get parking at Parrys?

Sriram JP said...

hahaha no space for driving then where to park!!! But I managed park right in front of the shop where we got stuffs.( only b use we were getting something there I could park in the entrance to the shop )