Wednesday, September 2, 2009

~~My first collage~~


My net speed is pretty good for picasa 3 ,even such a freeware which boasted of high uploading speed couldnt succeed in getting the pics loaded. So I thought I will make a collage. One of my friend is very good at making these stuff and she make one for each of us on our birthday with her special touches.

Anyways what I did was added all the pictures turned few pictures right and few pictures left, moved few to bottom and moved few to top. WOW a collage was ready !!!

Pictures from top clockwise direction !!
1)British picnic set waiting to be packed.

2)I thought it was big fat duck's egg but it turned out to ivory ball ,one in hundred elephants have their tusk ended with ball like this.

3)Victorian cupboard, I said to my nephew that is the same mirror used in Harry Potter movie.

4)Needed a Disthi picture for this collage ,so that pic was added.

5)Twin blade fan, its wings are larger than that of a condor!

6)British logo which says something about trust which has a picture of lion and unicorn

7)I thought it was a mini wind mill but it was supposed to be a manually operated table fan,one of the volunteer operated it for us and we enjoyed cool breeze for a short while.

8)Some statues which were supposed to be used as show cases.

9)That jewel box is made up of porcupine's needles scary to look at and at the back is a thermal tea pot which keeps the tea warm.

I m proud that I too have made a collage today :)

No comments: