Thursday, September 17, 2009

~~Link to endorse a person~~

Most of the time I used to get mails from people asking me to endorse them in Linkedin, professional networking site where I have not done more than just creating my profile.

Today I got this link endorser from my colleague mentioning endorsing is made easy because of this site. We just need to choose the name and the gender it will give us sample endorsement about that person. There are lots of samples in that. I tried giving my name I got the following.

Sriram Jayaprakash did not let me down a single time. Hard working engineer. Creative and self motivated. I can highly recommend working with him. Although extremely technically minded Sriram Jayaprakash has the ability to communicate with simple, friendly language with a great sense of humor.

No comments: