Saturday, September 12, 2009

~~Watching Tamil movies free~~

After coming to Chennai I never went to theatres to see movies, main reason I never have the patience to see a movie which is more than two hours long without a proper company. Most of the time its with whom you watch the movie matters rather than the movie.

Even through I restrained myself from seeing tamil films,Tamilnadu transport corporation doesn't spare people like me. Its true their ticket fares are the cheapest in the country and in spite of that they have some value added services where they play some latest tamil movies from a DVD player. The main trouble comes from the DVD's they use to play ,I wonder those DVD's are run over by the buses and then used. And when they play it will be like seeing an old motion picture.Audio wont be heard for sometime or screen goes blue in color or we will be seeing the still picture for 5 mins then suddenly jumping to the climax scene.
Now passengers who had seen enough will shout at the helpless conductor, who has no other option but to change the DVD and we will get to see another movie. When we think the going is good the usual things used to happen again .

On my return journey from Erode to Trichy last Monday the bus I travelled played three tamil movie Ayan,Masila Mani and one Bharat's film in the 4 hour journey. Neither of the three movies were played full.It started with 2nd half of Masila Mani which got struck as and when the bus stopped somewhere. Once the movie for over, Ayan was played and I started seeing with some interest.But when the movie was taking an interesting turn(when Tamanna was dancing) it got struck big time and never moved beyond it. As usual conductor took another DVD and played another movie by then I made it a point not to look and started looking outside at the country side which was more beautiful and worth watching than the useless stuffs which was shown inside the bus.

No comments: