Saturday, September 11, 2010

~~US Open:Men's Semi finals~~

When I about to leave from India I told few of my friends about my higher studies in NYC, that time Vaishnavi said she will book ticket for US open semifinals for me, though she cant make it for the match tonight I was lucky enough to watch one of the thrilling matches of this year's US open.

The first match was really a disappointment with Nadal thrashing his opponent with his brutal serve and control. The next match was the one we were waiting for,seeing Roger Federer-Djokovic in action. What a match, these are the matches fans get their money worth,a match fought for almost four hours going with lots of twists and turns. I went all the way top to the stadium when Federer had two match points but things turned dramtically as I had to wait for 20 more minutes before Djokovic won a match he will never forget.





Seeing the match in stadium was a wonderful experience and the atmosphere was electrifying makes a lot of difference than watching from home.

2 comments:

Ganesh said...

Yep, awesome experience watching U.S open live in Flushing Meadows. Been there last season and the stadium atmosphere is good. Lots of shops, diners to eat; opportunity to watch the great playres in action up close; awesome crowd, Best part of all, buying 1 day ticket in weekend gets you to watch all 3 matches either in Arthur Ashe or Louis Armstrong stadium.

Sriram JP said...

Yupp atmosphere is really awesome and really lucky to watch a nail biting match!