Wednesday, September 15, 2010

~~Getting Immunized~~

When I came here I was asked give proof for MMR vaccination, after some efforts my dad got those certificate from BHEL hospital.Today I got a mail from the college saying Both of your MMR vaccinations were given too soon (before you turned one year of age). To become compliant you will need to have two (2) doses of the MMR vaccine.
To get these stuff completed as soon as possible I booked an appointment tomorrow morning. Its been a long time i have taken an injection,hope it doesn't pain :)

9 comments:

sheila said...

better you....than me :)

JP said...

வாழைப்பழத்தில் ஊசி போடற மாதிரி போடச் சொல்லு...

Be prepared for the after effects..

KG said...

But JP.. Sri skin is not like banana..more like sugar cane..

so..before effect is more painful than after effect

Siva said...

@KG,

finally ur back; nee solla vanthatha correcta sollu... sugar cane na solla vantha?

KG said...

illa machan actually i want to say "yerumai thollu" :)

i'am still in Chennai, starting late to-nite

Siva said...

itha than naan yethir paathen :-)

US vanthutta illa; inime onnu onnu lose panna vendiyathu than;
First in list immunity; next in list KG will tell :-)

Sriram JP said...

@KG
I m a iron man :)

@Siva
I m still immune,college than namba matengudu !

KG said...

@Siva

didn't he tell you?..he already lost that..:)

sheila said...

@ KG & Siva
you two started again??:)