Saturday, September 25, 2010

~~Meeting Indians in college~~

My room mate told me about the Indian association in our college and invited me for the function its conducting on Saturday. I wasnt keen on going there first because the 90% percent of the crowd will be doing there MS in computer and engineering and rest of the 10% doing MS in other engineering subjects. Then he said there will be Indian girls attending the function and then I realised I haven't talked to any Indian girls in my college.Also it was our cook who was serving the delicious dinner and I didnt want to miss it.

By evening I attended the party and as I expected most of the people were doing their MS and luckily I found one guy who has taken up a course in my department and talked with him.The function started with a icebreaker, few songs and I was waiting for the best part the snacks time.Our cook had prepared delicious pav bhaji,samosa and gulab jamon for the evening and it tasted really awesome. I ate those and came home happily!

Talking to Indian girls ? Its not something I really miss :)




3 comments:

sheila said...

good to know u r at international level now ....doesn't have to be "be indian buy indian" all the time :)

Sundar said...

@Sri
>>Talking to Indian girls ?
>>Its not something I really miss :)

Wise man :)

Ambudu said...

@Sundu,
This should actually be

>>Talking to girls ?
>>Its not something I really miss :)