Monday, September 27, 2010

~~Rain in the city~~

Today morning when I got up I could see it was raining outside and when I was ready to leave home I was happy that this was the first time I am going to use an umbrella after carrying it uselessly for the past few months. As soon as I went on to the street I opened the umbrella to protect myself from the rain.All was well for a while then wind started blowing and turned my umbrella upside down and I had to protect the umbrella from the wind. It took lots of effort to position it against the wind and walk to the college .When I finally reached college I was half drenched but my umbrella was safe !


5 comments:

KG said...

i was imagining and laffing :)))

sheila said...

hey Sri..ditch your upside down umbrella and get a golf umbrella...will even have room for two :))

KG said...

But Shiel Sri is still single ready "not" to mingle

sheila said...

hey Sri...watch my fav song "andhi mazhai pozhihirathu" from Rajapaarvai. Luv the umbrella used in the scene. May give u inspiration as rainy days are ahead :))

Sriram JP said...

Sheila your advise taken!
will buy a golf umbrella this weekend :)