Wednesday, September 29, 2010

~~Missing forward mails~~



I remember the days when I used to clear up the mail box once in the morning and again in the evening when I was working. Most of them would be forwards which would have been travelling from one IT companies server to another back and forth. Those mails were real fun and were part and parcel of the corporate life.

But after coming here number of forwards have considerably reduced almost to zero. I think my friends have decided not to disturb me thinking I m studying always!Now have to get contented reading old forwards which I had saved over the years.

EDIT :
Wow its great to see my mail box fill again, got from my former colleague :)



3 comments:

sheila said...

don't worry Sri...from now on before hitting 'delete' I'll hit 'forward' :)

Ambudu said...

kavala padatha machi. unakku naan neriya forward pannuren...

Sriram JP said...

paakalam neenga rendu perum evalavu mail annupuringanu :)