Wednesday, September 22, 2010

~~Checked(2)~~

I got advices my Sathi, Sivaram and Sheila to plead my ignorance so that I can have a waiver for the overdraft fee charged. I left today morning to meet my banker who is a friendly guy.Since the bank is on my way to the college I usually wave at him if I see him on the other side of the window and he responds back.

Today when I went in he stood up to welcome me and after few formalities he asked how can he help me,I just gave the letter which had the OD fee. He first logged on to the screen and cancelled the OD fee as a goodwill transaction and then went on to explain how the system works.I thanked and said "This $34 means a lot to me ".

For few people they needn't to request nor plead their face value gets the work done :)

3 comments:

Ambudu said...

talk/ask; just talk/ask; Talking/Asking goes a long way in this country;

Sundar said...

Good for you :)

sheila said...

it's not your face value...it's your friendly waving value that got you off the hook :)