Friday, January 29, 2010

~~Weekend planned by Mum~~

I planned for a trip home this weekend

Chances these kinds of conversation occur many times ;)

Some two weeks back my mum called

Mum: Book your tickets for the weekend on Jan 30th,31st , we will go somewhere !
Sri: Where?
Mum: You choice ,you can drive anywhere ,Ooty Kodaikanal where ever you like .
Sri: Ok fine ,weekend is blocked no other plans from my side


Last week

Sri: Amma , decided where we are planning to go.
Mum: Sri I have got a program on Saturday will be occupied till evening. But anyways Sunday is there right , we will plan one day outing
Sri: Hmmm(not convinced enough)
Mum: Hey we can start Saturday night itself(!!! where?) or you can take Monday off ,will ask appa also to take off. fine
Sri:Let me see

Friday morning
Mum: Sri ,this Sunday I have a felicitary function( paaratu vizha!) and I cant say no to that.
Sri: Great!
Mum: Hey you can come to the function (and clap hands) people will be happy to see you.
Sri: I will do it from here!

The good thing is I never booked tickets for the trip because I know what will happen if my mum plans anything :))

6 comments:

KG said...

hahaha...i loved the ending...typical mala :)

Ambudu said...

so, did u clap for mala from chennai?

Sriram JP said...

that function is only on sunday,so I can start clapping from now ;)

Sripriya said...

were you clapping all the day? you didn't get tired, didn't do anything? .
I appreciate that.

Sriram JP said...

pity you still beleive in me ;)

Sripriya said...

me too! I was just kidding!