Saturday, January 2, 2010

~~Dinner with Friend~~

One of my buddy had come from Bangalore. He is the kind of person with whom you cant plan anything for granted. So this is what happened.

5:00pm
PN: 'Sri shall we meet up for dinner tonight around 7'
Me:Sure why not , but let me reach home and freshen up I will give you a call.

6:30
Me : I m ready!
PN : Fine, you choose the place but all I need is calm and not so crowded place to dine.
Me: Dude today is Sat ,dont you know more than 90% of the Chennai population dont cook today.
PN: Where ever you take is fine with me.We will plan to have dinner by 8.
Me: fine with me

7:45
PN : I will come to kodambakkam from there you can pick me up.
Me: ok fine.


8:15(Me @ Kodambakkam)
ME: Where are you
PN: I m at Vadapalani
ME:stay there itself ,I knew few better places there.

8:30(@ Vadapalani)
ME:Shall we go to Green park or Mauyra ?
PN:This is pretty near my house ,I wont get the feel of eating.
(Paavi apparam dinner place en choice nu sonna)
Me: where do want to go
PN: Some decent places
I drove my bike through kk nagar ,kodabakkam ,nungabakkam
till Chetpet, finally he was satisfied with Harrisons in Chetpet
(Dei aduku naan Vadapalani varaikum vandu irruka matene)

9:00(@ Harrisons,Chetpet)
Once inside he directly went inside Hudson bar.
(7 o clock dinner nu sonniye adu idu thana)
Me: Dei I m hungry da.
PN: Eat the side dish ,I will take care of the main items.

10:00(Finally At restaurant)
PN: Dei I dont like the menu , I m very much hungry shall we goto south Indian restaurant.(Aamam 7 0 clock dinner nu solli 10 o clock varaikum alaiya vitta en pasiakdu)
Me: Dei please manage something da,(Tirumbi lam ennala bike la alaiya mudiyadu)

Finally we ordered something and when we finished it was 11:15 ,then I droped him at his place and reached home by 12.

No comments: