Saturday, January 9, 2010

Trip final Prelude !

I thought I would start off my trip experiences today but since planetary positions are not good(ie these planets made me lazy) ,I thought of writing one final prelude(few copy paste stuffs).

So how it started all with simple mail conversations

On 14/11/09
Sri,

Will you get hols for one week around Dec 15 for trip to one of the mystique place in India. I'll tell you the place later BUT you'll love it - that's assured BUT you need to tolerate 0 deg.
Interested ?

KG
==============================================
My response(immediately)

yea sounds interesting :)

I m in only thing I should get leave have to bug my PL for that

tell me dates i will plan
Sri
==============================================

Hey, that's Good. it's Sikkim - believe me, the place looks amazing. I'll send you the researched articles / photos seen.

To & fro by flight. and it'll be 7 full days.(you must ask for 5 days off)

Nice place to lose yourself in the beauty of nature and away from urban jungle.

So, inform me within a week as i need to book flight tickets as it's becoming expensive as days draw nearer.

starting bugging your PL from tomm :)

cheers,
KG

Once I replied affirmatively the tour was on!!!
==============================================
There was my friend who had gone to Sikkim during summer I talked with him ,here it how it went

Sri: Dei I m planning to goto Sikkim this December

JN : R u nuts this is not the right time to go.

Sri : No da this is an adventure trip speacially planned to go this time

JN :btw take as much as winter clothes with u

Sri : yea da got one leather jacket ,then one thermals

JN: better take many shirts

after than I never talked with anyone regarding the trip!
==============================================

Before I starting my version ,my cousin came up with few requests and gave a version of our trip after seeing the pictures.

Could you please publish the photos taken during the following scenarios:

1) Close up shots of Sikkim girls.

2) All the "Jollu" photos.

3) On his eternal quest in finding a bride for himself,
Sriram asked out a beautiful Sikkim girl and got
heavily beaten up by her boyfriend/husband.

4) To forget the above incident Kumar took Sriram out for
drinks. After some time Sriram and Kumar started dancing!

5) Both Sriram and Kumar got arrested by Sikkim police for
singing out loud a Tamil song ( "En Soga kathaiya kelu Thai-kulame")
at 2 am, shirtless, in the middle of the road. It seems that the Chinese
Soldiers complained that they were not able to sleep because of the
loud singing across the border.
==============================================

So its time to release the real version soon enough before many such versions come up :)


1 comment:

KG said...

That's the thing i love about Sri. Got Bang-on response at very next moment w/o knowing the place.

Call it about same wave-frequency