Friday, January 1, 2010

~~New year Calls~~

Wishing the very few lucky(!) people who reads my blog A very happy new year! Hope you people continue to read my in spite of all sorts of nonsense I scribble.

Its after 5 years I slept through the new year's eve and woke up early in the morning

Few calls I attended

Mum:
After wishing me ,few minutes into the conversation she started 'I saw your year's prediction by May Jupiter(guru) which is now looking in awkward way will change its
looks to a romantic look.(Of all the things I don't need Jupiter to look at me!).Anyways I told her I don't need planets support I can manage on my own!

Cousin:
Sundu called from CA ,talked with him after a long time , discussing about the adventure trip we had.

School Mate
Arun was my school mate till 10th standard ,after that I never met him only had mail contacts. Its been 10 years we haven't met and we have planned to meet soon.

Fellow blogger:
Subasree asked me how to start a blog sometime back and was successful in creating not one but two blogs.After reading few of my blogs and finding nothing useful this was the conversation.
SS: Who reads your blogs.
Me: Only handful, few of my relatives, one or two friends
SS: Oh Are all those people jobless ?


My 1st junior:
Its mostly I who had to listen to Krishna's weird experiences and his bike trips but for a change it was me who occupied the whole conversation bragging about my trip.As per his wish I will keep on writing ;)

Born Buddy:
Nithin who has flown down from Texas ,begged me to make a trip to Trichy before he flies back,said will work on the logistics.

Dad:
After formal wishes, it will be pure business talk.
Me: Appa planning to come to Pongal please book the return ticket
Dad:Ok, I m going to Mumbai next week book a ticket to Trichy from there.
Me: Done


It felt great talking with people, I spent the whole day relaxing at home. What a way to start the year!

7 comments:

KG said...

hahaha :) Dream girl in 2010.. oooops!!! wishing you all the hard luck in the world :)

Moreover as your mom said don't know what all planets looking awkward

Is planets helping in romantic 90 degree angle :)

SATHIYA said...

He he!!!

If planet is helping to get the dream girl that's one thing , if all the planet is working against you to get a girl that is opposite end of the specturm!!! So ask amma to make sure that the planet is not working against even if it is not working for you!!!! :)


BTW , just like JP are you having specification for Dream Girl!!!! Don't get any ideas from JP!!! S @ Sandiego can tell all about it!!!

KG said...

haha ) sri matinae..vasama.

Now you need to spell out your Dream Girl's specs :)

to start with is 14-12-16 do?

Sriram JP said...

you people wont even allow me to dream ,now I m going to get only nightmares :)

btb I remember Vivekanda's quote Fools follow planets, wisemen control them :)) I belong to later category!

Sriram JP said...

regd the specs I m always ready to expect the unexpected!!
14-12-16 ??? I said I can expect the unexpected but cant start with chimpanzees!!!

Subasree Sridharan said...

hey naan unna stingy dog nu tittanudu laam podala ;)
idu daan ni friends oda sendu frame panna resolutions aa ? paavam anda ponnu !

Sriram JP said...

@ Suba
c the title that was new year calls not new year messages!!