Thursday, January 21, 2010

Book I read..How ?

After a long time I got to read John Grisham's Ford County , its a collection of short stories based on few events happened in and around the region. After reading his masterpieces like Partner,Testament etc it wasn't much impressive but anyways we can read it once.

But I have to add something interesting here ,its on how I read this book, when Diana came for winter holidays she got me a reading equipment.





As I spend hours everyday travelling in the bus, I used to read books to kill my time.I would make sure that I take a place under the light which comes at the price of sacrificing the window seat.So with this funny thing in my hand I could sit comfortably in a window seat and read the books. There is no need of straining the eyes since light is pretty bright or at least bright enough to read books. Expect for "idu rombha over aa irruku" looks from the fellow passengers this is a handy device!



Thanks Diana :)

PS:Who selected this ,you or Ganesh ?

7 comments:

KG said...

i laughed at "with this funny thing in my hand" line.....:)

Sripriya said...

Cute & Handy! Looks like Cell phone.Either one must have copied the design of the other! not sure which one? Cell phone or Reading light!

Sriram JP said...

@KG
hehehe

Sriram JP said...

@Priya
both they have copied from night lamp :)

Sripriya said...

hahaha!
Guess what! might be cloned from Table lamp & Cell phone!

Unknown said...

Both of our choice....

Use it only for reading, not sight adichufy on the bus.....


D&G

Sriram JP said...

Come thats not a flash light :)
maybe I can use it to impress girls around ;)