Wednesday, December 30, 2009

~~Blogging in 2009~~

Continuing my memories of 2009 this is the year I got fully involved blogging, from being a hobby it became a habit these days. Apart from my blogs there where many blogs I admired and adored some changing the way I think,will list them sometime some day.

When I look back at my blogs there are things which I would have easily forgotten down the time.

Such as
My haircut experience

other funny incidents like
taking mum out for shopping
or
losing my ATM card

Trip experiences to

Delhi,Bangalore and Tenkasi


There are lot more better or worse than above but these where the things which caught my eyes during the quick browse.

So no more looking back at 2009 ,looking forward to 2010 ,in the process of finalising the resolutions :)

No comments: