Sunday, December 13, 2009

~~Dinner at Senthur~~

With my Sunday evening free I was thinking of ways to spend it before my nephew called.He has just come down for semester holidays and invited me to his home. When I reached he asked for some valuable advise on how to kill time. I gave few suggestions like get my early morning early morning and to and fro in the footpath of marina beach or learn cooking. Both of which got him uninterested and to change the topic he said lets go for dinner (its his dream to eat different variety everyday,he thought I would suggest that). We decided to go to Senthur

Senthur is located in the lane opposite to Spencers or opposite to Taj mount road hotel.Advertised in front it serves fusion of Indian foods,the ambiance inside was pretty good and the menu had offered some varieties.Food was delicious and the good thing it offered few package deals for the kids.My young nephew grabbed one of those a combo consisting of chocolate dosai,fresh fry and a dry fruit cake along with a activity kit.Coming to our dishes Benares's paneer served was too good.

After finishing the dinner there was a weight machine in the corner and nephew took the right opportunity to check his weight.One done he asked me to do it ,I said no not to spoil my night's sleep.But he wouldnt listen ok then I stood expecting the unexpected ohhh man my weight goes up only in one direction.Ok ok time to impose some strict diet,maybe will for 2010 :)

No comments: