Tuesday, December 15, 2009

~~Typical S/w engineer's conversation~~

This was the conversation I had with my colleague when she got struck up with an issue.

teammate: hi
me: hiii
teammate:have u ever faced error while loggin on to vista "User profile service failed logon"
me:hmmmm have got tat one
me: but once u give ok it gets logged in rite
.
.
(after sometime)
.
teammate: hey I resolved jus now
me:coooooool
me:what u did ?
teammate: first logged into administrator acct and opned registry editot
profile key had .bak appened
me: awesome
teammate: renamed it
me: gr8 Comp sc engineer nu prove pannuringa
teammate:ellam google than
me:tats our trademark
teammate: hehehe
me: google illai na namma velai ee panna mudiyadu
teammate: amam
teammate:what if google announces maintenance for a day
me: nammaku anniku holiday

hope we are not put into that situation :)

No comments: