Tuesday, December 8, 2009

~~Acupressure seats~~

My bike seat cover got worn out and before it gets torn into pieces I decided to change it.So I went to the shop nearby and asked for seat covers. Since it was a weekday the shop was free and I had ample time to select the covers.And it came in different designs start stripes etc.The shopkeeper asked me to try the acupressure seat cover. Wow that was the only portion of my body I didnt give any proper exercise,so immediately I choose one from them.

When we were about the change the seat cover,we found out the entire foam underneath the cover had got damaged and it needed to be changed.So what started as visit to changing the cover ended up chaining everything.With the new seat which is pretty hard added to acupressure points in the cover its more like riding on a horse.(its worse than the horse ride I had in Marina :) )