Wednesday, December 2, 2009

~~When will I meet my future partner~~

I usually get some junk smses from Vodafone(my service provider) asking to listen to the song which I never listen or gossips about bollywood which i dont care or some new service which wont make my life any better. All these messages have value added service charge.Normally I never see those message and directly delete them.

Today when our gang was leaving for lunch I got a message like this " Your best friend is getting married, what about you? Want to know when you will meet your life partner" SMS yr DOB . at the bottom Rs 3/sms.
I laughed at it and showed the message to my colleague, after reading it she grabbed the mobile and responded to it giving my DOB.

Few minutes got the following response and my interpretation

If you are single then you may be 35 % close to marriage
( What this 35% closer or they are telling 65% far away from it)
You may get married in you early 25-30s.
(What point they are trying to make here )
You should really change your view on relationship
(Come on I m straight cant change it)
and it may be better for you if you do not change your girl friend too often.
(hello inga single girl friend ee vazhiya kaanum idula multiple verava)
There may be further delay
(ada paavi idu verava)
but marriage is not denied.
(thankgod)
Try to concentrate on your career
(Yoww I spent 3rs on when will I meet my partner not to worry about my career)
and give your best in everything you do.
(advise kudukka vandutanga appa)
To know more abt sms .....Rs3/msg
(aala vidu saami)

3 comments:

SATHIYA said...

Atleast you get a good laugh for Rs.3/-

Sriram JP said...

hehehe thats the main intention ;)

#win said...

ha ha ha, I liked the changing gf's part :P