Friday, July 2, 2010

Movies I saw...

Good thing about taking British airways is the number of movies you can choose to watch,it has collections ranging from the latest to classic from different languages.
Movies I saw during the journey are

Dear John
This is wonderful romantic movie between a college girl and a Military man. They exchange their love via letters but somethings happen which is out of their control. A touching movie which I liked a lot.

Shutter Island:
Leonardo Di Capiro plays a role of a detective, it was a electrifying thriller the ending was similar to most of the thriller movies.

Ondine:
Its a Irish movie which goes on telling about a relationship about a fisherman and a woman he meets.He goes on tells his daughter that he caught a mermaid and story goes about the relationship between those two.

2 comments:

Sundar said...

Hey,

I watched Shutter Island on my flight and liked it a lot. Not sure whether you noticed...the story happens on an island near Boston!!!m

Sriram JP said...

I think shutter island is similar to beautiful mind and fight club!