Tuesday, July 6, 2010

~~1st day in college~~

Its was blazing hot today in NYC and when I reached my class I was drenched,the director of the program welcomed me saying that we have exported the weather from your country just for you.It was an interesting day in the class never I have talked with people from many countries on a single day. In my class there were around 45 people from 32 different countries. A diversed crowd indeed.

It was a day I came to know of few countries which I haven't known before like Sao Tome and Principe. It is good to know I share the class with lawyer,mayor,TV anchor and people from different area of business.And to end the day I tried to take a maths test found myself staring blank at the paper for few mintues and then gave the paper back. Its time to catch up stuffs!!!

5 comments:

sheila said...

hey sri...university life here is a wonderful and unique experience to be cherished lifelong...enjoy :))

Sundar said...

Sri,

Going to school in US is one of the best and unique experiences in life I had. From what you have described, I am sure you are going to have a fantastic experience. Have Fun & enjoy every bit of it.

Sundu..

SATHIYA said...

It looks like a great start, enjoy, you're about have a great experience!

Sriram JP said...

Thanks a lot guys :)
will make full use of it !!!

Siva said...

yeah Sri, make 'USE' of it!