Tuesday, October 20, 2009

~~Movies I tried to see~~

For the past one month I m trying to watch one tamil movie fully but I end up turning off in the middle. If I fast forward the movie skipping songs,fights,sentiments scenes then there is nothing else to see in that movie.

First it started with Pokkisham I liked the concept which describes a love story of 70's where letter is the only mode of communication between the lovers. But I got sleepy in the middle and paused the movie and never had time to complete the movie again.

Then next movie of Ninaithale Innikum ,having seen the mallu version of the same I thought of giving it a try but 30 minutes into the movie when I was about to lose my patience my friend called.So started speaking with him and again never had time to see till the end.

Then I thought of seeing any one of the diwali releases this weekend but after reading the reviews and hearing the experiences from friends I have postponed the idea of seeing a tamil movie for sometime.

No comments: