Wednesday, October 21, 2009

~~Friend's marriage at Bangalore~~

Today morning around 4 30 I got a call from Raj asking where I m,since I was in a deep sleep it took sometime to realise I m in a train and I m on the way to Bangalore to for attend one of my friend's marriage. I got down and saw train has reached bangalore east,I had to get down at Bangalore cantonment the next stop.When i got down at the station weather was pretty cold.Raj was readily waiting there to pick me up,also he had got me a spare sweater knowing my dressing style.

Once reaching his house I crashed onto the bed and given the pleasant climate I never liked to wake up again. After 9 I got up leisurly and searched for the kalyana mandapam in google map. We devised some short cut way to reach the place.But whatever plan we make or strategy we devise,when we are on the road its only the auto drivers are capable are guiding us to the right place.Once we reached the place we had a good lunch and wished the couples.Vikaas the bridegroom was my colleague in Cochin and one of the few people who gave me good company during the final days there.

Then after marriage I came back to Raj's house and he left to office.The problem coming to Bangalore on a weekday is all the people you know will be busy with their work and there wont be any activity which can be planned.(thats why I blogged this in a boring afternoon).Raj gave me set of few DVD 's to kill the time.Hmmmm coming to bangalore and watching a movie is the last thing I wanted to do.

No comments: