Sunday, October 25, 2009

~~busy day today~~

Today morning I got up from an SMS and it was from Keerthi,I wondered whether she got angry that I didnt wish her the night before, but the message went like this 'Anna,Need your help very badly come home Plssssssss' I know it was related to her studies, one of the rare kind who still believes person of my kind can assist her.

Then I talked to her and squeezed an appointment in my busy schedule???!!!

Its been quite a while I had a packed schedule for full day


7:00-to pick Raj from station(who came to attend his college get together)

7:45-came back home

9:00-went for get some gift wrappers for Keerthi's gift

11:00 left to spencers

12:00 purchased few stuffs @ pantaloons(Raj got me a t shirt)

1:00 dropped Raj at basera in ECR

2:30 went to Keerthi's house in kk nagar(good lunch)

4 to 8- busy helpin Keerthi with Architectural stuffs(hehehe)

8- Left Keerthi's place

8:30 went to egmore to pick up Raj

8:45 Left to landmark in nungambakkam to get a book for Raj

9:15 went to ESI to visit a friend's house

10:oo back home

10 :30 Left to station to drop Raj.

when I checked my speedometer I have clocked almost 100kms by just roaming inside the city!

btb I selected one card for Keerthi where the front side goes like this , you have grace,you have charm and elegance,you have wit ,you have sense,you have beauty and you have brains you have...........
.
.
then on the page inside
been reading someone else's card! Anyways happy birthday!

PS: never thought i will atleast scribble something useless like this after a tiresome day!

No comments: