Wednesday, November 3, 2010

~~Winter Time~~

Being my first winter in NYC I have been getting threats from people from all corner of the world describing how horrible its going to be.Though they try to get me depressed I am keeping them up with a smiling face.Yea winter is depressing not because of the weather but I feel all girls in NYC have grown fatter.More like the April May of India(feel like singing that song)

Yesterday night when I was catching the train back to NYC we were wait at the platform for the train to come,it was cold with the mercury going below 5 C. I had three layers of clothing to overcome the weather.It was a relief when the train came and it was warm inside, when I reached New York the sultry sub way system made me sweat with all the clothing on. I took the train walked all the home ,when I reached the room I was drenched.I was wondering how come NYC is so hot when I was shivering at a place 100 miles south. My room mate brought me back to senses when he asked me whether the centralised heating system works in my room!

2 comments:

Ambudu said...

dude,

dont get depressed.. just enjoy it, like i do. Winter can be messy sometimes but there is lot of fun. walk carefully when icy; thats it.. you'll be fine.. and watch out for pantless day on subway trains:-)

sheila said...

my favorite part of winter is the first snowfall...then I'm ready for spring :)
don't get depressed Sri...you can get some "pasumai" when you visit SD where you see 'legs' year round ;))