Friday, November 5, 2010

~~Dinner at korean Town~~

On Thursday evening one of my Korean classmate told she will take us to Korean town for dinner. After our classes got over we took the subway to downtown. Travelling in a subway with a gang was similar to that of when I used travel in bus with my friends to college(undergrad). We were talking and laughing not bothered about the stares and scrons other people gave.

Finally when we reached the place it was a great relief for the people in the compartment. When we came out of the subway it was raining.For the girls who came with us their small handbag umbrella never helped them to save from rain and it was the first time my wonderful golf umbrella proved its worth. It took a wonderful 10 minute walk in the drizle to reach Korean town.



When I read the menu the first thing caught my eye was chicken a******. After that I never had guts to read further and told Hyung to order what will be good for me. He got me rice rolls and kimchi. Then I also had kimchi pancake and noodles.It was spicy and tasty but funny thing was there wasn't any dessert available so we went to Cafe lola (a place famous from the movie - you have got a mail) and ended our night with an icecream.

2 comments:

sheila said...

I remember going to a Korean place in Boston where they come to your table and bbq any meat of your choice and it goes literally from fire to plate. Was this place also similar...did they fry cabbage for u at your table?? :)

Sriram JP said...

There was lots bbq places in that area but we went to a normal restaurant :)