Sunday, November 14, 2010

~~Keeping up time~~

I always have a good habit of going late to any class because it makes life more simpler. Yesterday we had an Indian cultural event happening in our university. As usual I was not so much keen to go but things changed when one of my classmates told she's interested to come. Yea going to an cultural event alone is useless but taking a Latin American girl along with you is priceless. So we decided that we will we meet that evening and goto that event together.

The event was at 7 as usual I decided to go there around 7 30.I met my friend at the campus and went on to walk to the hall. To our disappointment there were two security guards standing outside the hall stopping us from getting in telling that the hall was filled to the capacity.Since I had didn't have a plan B we went back to our library and as a good college kids finished our assignments!

7 comments:

sheila said...

woww!!..good to know about an indian event not following IST :)

couldn't u come up with a better plan B??

Sriram JP said...

I was tired after a long walk in central park so sitting in library was a better option :)
anyways we went for dinner at a Cuban cuisine later in the night!

SATHIYA said...

Good!!, any Cha-cha-cha after dinner?

sheila said...

So Sathi...heard u learned to cha-cha-cha while cruizzing :)

Sriram JP said...

haha nothing much just a good bye hug :)

Sriram JP said...

@sheila
Seems Sathi learnt a lot after the cruise , see his latest Facebook pic :)

Sriram JP said...

Thiru
Porumai tiramaiku azhagu :P