Monday, November 8, 2010

~~Links I liked~~

1) Obama's visit to India:
One of friend asked me whats in for India and why media is creating such a hype for Obama's Indian visit, I said to him apart from the $10 billion bilateral trade and unconditional support we got for NSG we need US support for UNSC. Support from US for permanent seat in UNSC is really an important,with UK France Russia already committed to support we still need to convince China.

2)Technological Change:
Sometime you never know how much technological change is going to have an impact on our day to day life. This is an article written during 1995 mocking the use selling airline tickets by internet.

3)Patimandram video:
This tamil video was filled over my facebook wall today, guy speaks sarcastically on the things sacrified by younger generation of today. Though I dont agree with him beacuse I strongly beleive its upto ones hand to decide life's destiny.

4)50 reasons to live in NYC:
Any links mentioning about how great it is to live in NYC will always be double liked by me :)

11 comments:

sheila said...

People who live in NYC will find 1001 reasons to justify living there :)
couldn't hear sound for pattimandram video :(

Sriram JP said...

@Sheila
haha its not only the people who live here its also the people visit!
also check the video again it works fine for me!

@Thiru
yea it may fews years but will happen!

KG said...

Sri,
do you want to know 101 reasons to live in Chennai or Doha. Man, if you haven't changed and still Sri i know of, you can live anywhere. Very soon you'll write about why you love Africa so much?

KG said...

Obama besides business talks and clinching deals worth of providing jobs to 50,000 people in US, have also shown us a new place to visit in Bombay and he spent 40 minutes there..

btw, did you get my mail on Obama?

Sriram JP said...

@KG
yea yea I can live anywhere but NYC is special because I never felt living on my own so easy anywhere else :)
yea Mani bhavan is going to get a tourist boom in future!
yupp really enjoyed those pictures u sent :)

sheila said...

I guess for everyone the first place they land in the U.S. is always special. For me, living in Turlock, CA alone was really easy as I went around with a paavam look and every Indian family there adopted me :))

KG said...

adopted you like cat..:)))

sheila said...

....actually ...like a little puppy :)

KG said...

hahaha..i like that lil puppy with black nose and sleepy eyes and sooo cute :)))

Ambudu said...

oh KG, you changed a lot, but since when? :-)

sheila said...

sivaram...chummaa irukka maatiyae!!!